- AA Home
- Membership overview
- Breakdown assistance
- Benefits & discounts
- Membership options and fees
- Renew your AA Membership
- Business Membership
- Win with AA Directions
- AA Smartfuel homepage
- How it works
- Where to shop
- Redeem at BP or Caltex
- Join as a retailer
- Contact & help
- Cars overview
- Licensing, safety & fees
- Buying & selling a car
- Cars for sale
- Car reviews
- Motoring blog
- Ask an expert (AA Members only)
- Drivers overview
- New Zealand driver licences
- Learn to drive the AA way
- Fully licensed drivers
- Driver training for fleets and businesses
- Driving instructor training
- Prepaid driving lesson, simulated driving test & DDC vouchers
- Learn to drive videos
- Speaking up for drivers
- Travel overview
- Explore NZ
- Time & distance calculator
- Transport and rentals
- Things to see and do
- Visitors to NZ
- International travel
- Travel insurance
- + Maps
- Insurance overview
- Car & vehicle insurance
- Home & contents insurance
- Life insurance basics
- Life insurance policies
- Customer stories
- About AA Life
- Making a claim
- Contact AA Life
- Ram and lamb competition
- Travel insurance
- Mechanical breakdown insurance
- + Finance
- About overview
- Work or partner with us
- The AA
- Events & affiliations
Safety on the roads
- Decade of Action
- Safer drivers
- Safer vehicles
- Safer roads
- Safer speeds
- AA Research Foundation
- + Contact us
- Site information overview
Terms and conditions
- AA Carfair
AA Driving School
- Driving lesson vouchers
- Defensive Driving Courses online booking
- Driving School voucher & booking terms and conditions
- AA Ignition (3 free driving lessons) booking terms and conditions
- AA Driving School voucher terms and conditions
- Visiting Driver Training Programme terms and conditions
- AA road code practice test terms and conditions
- AA Senior Driver terms and conditions
- AA Finance
- AA Life $50 Prezzy Card – Full Terms and Conditions
- AA Life $250 Prezzy Card prize draw – Full Terms and Conditions
- AA Membership Offer to current AA Members – Terms and Conditions
- AA Life $50 Countdown Gift Card – Full Terms and Conditions
- AA Life ROKT promotion Terms and Conditions - Life Cover
- AA Life ROKT promotion Terms and Conditions - Funeral Cover
- AA Life Air New Zealand Mystery Break Competition Terms and Conditions
- AA Life ROKT T's and C's - Life Cover - Free year's AA Membership
- AA Life ROKT T's and C's - Funeral Cover - Free year's AA Membership
- AA MBI
- AA Pre Purchase Inspection
- AA Smartfuel
- AA Thrifty Car Rentals
- AA Tours and Cruises
- AA Vehicle History Reports
- AA Vehicle Valuation Reports
- Accommodation bookings terms & conditions
- AA Motoring Battery Service
- maui campervan rental terms and conditions
- Britz campervan rental terms and conditions
- Mighty campervan rental terms and conditions
- Britz bikes terms and conditions
- AA Shop
To fully experience this website and its functionality we recommend that you have the latest Flash Player plugin installed.
What some of the Internet jargon means.
This website uses leading industry Encryption Technology - Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and holds a Verisign Authentication Certificate. Verisign is recognised as one of the world's leading online security services helping thousands of businesses and millions of customers across the world to connect, communicate, and transact with confidence.
This security means that you can enter your personal information and credit card details with the confidence that your details are securely protected.
Whilst the risk of email and internet site transactions being intercepted or decoded is almost non existent, all communications sent electronically are done so at the user's risk.
Speed and Performance on the Internet
There are various aspects of the Internet that may affect your viewing of aatravel.co.nz.
- The performance and configuration of the computer and modem used to access the Internet.
Often an older computer or modem will cause the user to experience difficulty when accessing the Internet. Computers with a speed of 266 Mhz or more and modems with a speed of 56 Kbps are recommended. The connection between the user and the Internet Service Provider is often made on local copper telephone wire circuits. Faults on telephone lines can be the cause of degraded service.
The vendor of the computer system or the telephone line company may be able to help with these issues.
- Email or browser program problems.
Configuration of software can be the cause of unsatisfactory user experiences. Regardless of the brand name of the software, configuration issues are common.
The vendor of the computer system or the software company may be able to help with these issues.
- The performance of the Internet Service Provider used to access the Internet.
Many Internet Service Providers experience peak traffic loads or failures on their networks, often trying again after an hour or two can result in a better user experience.
The Internet Service Provider may be able to help with these issues.
- The performance of the Internet in general.
Whilst the Internet is huge and has seemingly limitless capacity, various events can cause slow or failed service on the Internet. Examples are: live "netcasts" of rock concerts, sporting events, catastrophes or natural disasters. All of these can result in extraordinary traffic levels and delays. Network failure in parts of the Internet can also cause performance issues.
Should errors occur when using aatravel.co.nz and these errors are not related to the contents of the Speed and Performance section above, please contact the webteam. Every endeavour will be made to address errors and problems in a timely manner. Whilst aatravel.co.nz is a 24/7 internet site, resolution of technical problems can take longer than 24 hours.